[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sword Lann Awakening Skills

BloodAngelBloodAngel
Vindictus Rep: 1,875
in Lann
I was just wondering what awakening stones you guys used on which skills/what is most efficient. Preferably for sword lann but I like and will take info for both :)

Currently I only have B rank on Slashing High for SP reduction B rank on Quick Fury Infusion SP reduction (yolod and it worked) and B rank Stamina saver on double crescent.

Comments

• KentokiKentoki
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    I use Rank B damage boost for the furies, double crescent, moon splitter, grand hurricane, comet dash, Fury No. 7, pummel storm, and fanning slash for higher output of damage. Windmill has that 10% knockdown boost. And the rest is on efficient stamina.
    I left quick infury, slashing high, berserker spirit, and thousand needles emtpy. I think these, in my opinion, doesnt matter much of less cost of SP. I can change double crescent on efficient stamina and a few for efficient stamina for sword play but i like the damage output very well.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Kentoki
    Kentoki said:

I use Rank B damage boost for the furies, double crescent, moon splitter, grand hurricane, comet dash, Fury No. 7, pummel storm, and fanning slash for higher output of damage. Windmill has that 10% knockdown boost. And the rest is on efficient stamina.
    I left quick infury, slashing high, berserker spirit, and thousand needles emtpy. I think these, in my opinion, doesnt matter much of less cost of SP. I can change double crescent on efficient stamina and a few for efficient stamina for sword play but i like the damage output very well.
    Oh wow I'm surprised you didn't do efficient stamina like I did on double crescent, since I use that as part of my combo of dishing out dmg while a boss is either stunned, staggered, or locked I find it useful so that I don't run out of stamina and completely ruin my DPS. I definitely agree with that dmg boost on my furies, just trying to get them to stick haha. Yeah I can see how knockdown on windmill would be useful because normally I use windmill and the hero mobs of succy won't get knocked down so I have to dodge into a fury and thats just a waste of stamina, thank you! Yeah idk the SP down on quick fi and sh is really useful bc it allows me to use fury 7 and comet dash without wasting most of my sp from that battle (unless I transed that fight, then I just have too much +sweat)

Thank you very much for your input ^_^
  • AndanteAndante
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited December 4, 2016
    For sandbagged bosses I'd say use LR instead of DC-- it's quicker than dodge/DC and uses less stamina if you don't have SH up.
    DC is used after dodge, which you should be proc'ing WR off of anyways, so I'd say stamina reduction is a bit redundant there. I damage boosted furies, fanning, DC, and used SP reduction for SH. (Depends on artifact, if you're using a cat statue you'll probably have enough SP). You can then boost pummel storm and 3rd smash as well if you want to go full out.

I'd say those are the essential ones; I don't use F7 much unless it's to cancel/flinch the boss, or I have an excess amount of SP and can build it up before SH is off cooldown again, and meteor dash is just a holding skill so it'd be one of the last things I awaken.