[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Camera won't rotate during boss fights?

SpareohSpareoh
Vindictus Rep: 425
in Tech Support
I can't get through even the easiest of levels right now because of this weird glitch. I run the level perfectly fine, no lag or anything (on an Evie character) but once the boss shows up, my camera won't rotate anymore. Which makes attacking/dodging EXTREMELY difficult. Nothing lags, all the attacks are just as fast as ever, I just can't aim because the camera drifts off instead of letting me move it.

I tried changing the batteries in my mouse of course, and it didn't fix it.

I tried going through my gameplay options. I used to have it set to attack where camera is faced so I got rid of that thinking it might have been the problem and it wasn't. I've clicked and unclicked other various options to see if any of them were messing up and nothing at all has changed. Game still runs fine until the boss fight no matter what.

And this is where it gets weird... I just completely wiped my laptop. Unrelated issue, but after I re-downloaded steam and Vindictus I thought "Oh good, maybe it was my laptop having issues and Vindictus will run again" and... it didn't change. I've tried the quests in almost every single stage in Colhen Rocheste and Malina and this happens during every single boss. What do I do? Is anyone else having this issue? I've gotten up to level 77 before this started.

Comments

• SpareohSpareoh
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    Anyone? I haven't played since I posted this literally a month ago and just got back on for the first time and it's still doing it. I've reset my computer twice, wiped it entirely, and even got a new mouse since and the game is still literally unplayable. I played this for over 2 years with no problems... why is this happening all of a sudden? Is there really no one else with this issue or any idea?
  • BelchBelch
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    There is an option in the advanced setting controls. Uncheck the checkbox that says something like "Lock on to bosses" That should help.