[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Xbox 360 Controller and Mouse Cursor lock

ShirayumeShirayume
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited October 2, 2017 in Tech Support
Hello everyone

I used to play Vindictus with a Xbox 360 Gaming controller and prior to the big revamp that Vindictus has gotten, it worked all fine but after said update, the mouse cursor does no longer lock to the game window but instead, is freely movable. This makes moving/rotating the camera with a gaming controller impossible.
When I checked the controller settings, I saw that Mouse/Keyboard setup had the option to lock the cursor away so that the camera moves along with the mouse. Said option is nowhere to be found for the Xbox Controller setup, or did I miss something?

Does someone have a solution to this?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Try using reWASD, this program is godlike

• SpareohSpareoh
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    I'm having a problem where the mouse only does this during the boss fights... Does your mouse work normal while running around in town?
  • ShirayumeShirayume
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Spareoh wrote: »
    I'm having a problem where the mouse only does this during the boss fights... Does your mouse work normal while running around in town?

Not sure if it was a mistake on my end or the game just had some glitch. Eitherway, I tested this again today and it's all working as intended. Mouse gets locked into the game just as it used to. Running around in town worked fine too today. Mouse remained locked all the time.