[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Are we not getting the +11/12/13 runes?

MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
Vindictus Rep: 2,615
edited September 27, 2017 in General Discussion
The runes that were teased some time ago? Ones with 100% Chance for lvl 90 weapons

The fact that they give a guaranteed +11 rune from the event worries me a bit.Are we ever gonna see these in seal shot like in KR or they hold them as giveaway for their stupid events?

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    KR got Unstable Runes and Goibniu some time earlier before the weapon runes. Feels like we are late with content more than usual. It's not set on stone they will show up either.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    They're stones, not runes btw.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Mainichi wrote: »
    They're stones, not runes btw.
    Yeah, that. Here's an image from KR:
    3D33qQU.jpg
    The stuff we've just got have the same prices, so we will likely get these later with the same prices as above.
  • BatSnacksBatSnacks
    Vindictus Rep: 680
    edited September 28, 2017
    Can someone please confirm this for me:

zfLuqf5.png

As you can clearly see it says "CAN BE USED TO ENHANCE TO +11 OR HIGHER" I took this text into notepad to double check if the border cut a "not" word out, but nope. They also used the word 'cannot' below with regards to the Goibhniu stones, so.. this leaves NO room for interpretation, yet these runes appear to be the standard ones.

Can they be used past +10? If not please correct your wording NEXON, or be prepared for an influx of angry people who have destroyed their weapons.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Website notices and in-game descriptions are sadly unreliable source of information pretty often. Enhancement Runes do not work above 9→10, because this is where other, more expensive runes come in.

Generally speaking, if You want ensure how some runes works - following comes in help: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10979/enhancement