[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning player, looking to join some peoples.

GarfazzGarfazz
Vindictus Rep: 310
in New Recruits
Hey guys! I am returning player. I would play on and off for a couple years. Never disliked the game, just ended up not having people to play with and I am definitely more of a social gamer than a solo guy. Generally I am available around 9pm PST Thurs-Sun, and then noon and before Tuesday and Wednesday. Hope to hear from people!

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    And on what server you play ?
  • GarfazzGarfazz
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    I always played on the West Server, but I wouldn't be apposed to starting a character on the Ease server. I am trying to remember what it is called, but there was an old mechanic that you generated skill points over time, so I imagine I am sitting on a nice chunk on the West server, haha.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Ow . Welcome back in game then. Cant help you , im from eu server. Good luck i hope you will find some partner or friendly guild .
  • SkagrAnvirelSkagrAnvirel
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Welcome back to the world of Erinn. I currently play on east server, ch 200 as a Zweihander Hurk at level sixty-five and have staff Evie level sixty-five as my partner. We are both extremely active everyday almost all day though today we both have to adult. If interested in running with us my character name is the same as my forum name, whisper me, message me or come find me, which ever works best for you.