[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NX Events

SwishSwishBishSwishSwishBish
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Suggestions and Feedback
I think it would be fair if those who spend money...have a special set like the *goth rock star*, that the free to play people cannot obtain...because what's the point of spending money if we are getting the same outfits as the free to play community? An example of a terrible thing that happened were the Regina boxes.
Anyways, i'm sure that anyone that has spent a lot of money in this game feels the same way. I'm hoping this suggestion actually amounts to something.

Comments

• SwishSwishBishSwishSwishBish
    I think it would be fair if those who spend money...have a special set like the *goth rock star*, that the free to play people cannot obtain...because what's the point of spending money if we are getting the same outfits as the free to play community? An example of a terrible thing that happened were the Regina boxes.
    Anyways, i'm sure that anyone that has spent a lot of money in this game feels the same way. I'm hoping this suggestion actually amounts to something.

An example of the kind of event i want:

25,000 NX: Goth Rockstar Face Tattoo Coupon
    35,000 NX: Rockstar Hair Coupon
    50,000 NX: Rockstar Inner Armor Coupon
    75,000 NX: Devil Tail Box
    100,000 NX: Rockstar Outfit Box
    110,000 NX: Goth Rockstar Face Tattoo Coupon
    120,000 NX: Rockstar Hair Coupon
    130,000 NX: Rockstar Inner Armor Coupon
    140,000 NX: Devil Tail Box
    150,000 NX: Rockstar Outfit Box
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    LOL no. That's not what "people who spent a lot on this game" want at all.. We want "new" content that's been out for months in KR. We want a more stable environment for a better gaming experience. We want less RNG. We want events that are actually fun, or ones where we get exactly what we want/worked for that isn't tucked behind a paywall. We want old features that were removed from the game just to milk more money out of they very few players that're left, which ironically is the cause as to why most of them left to begin with.

You're complaining because want to feel special 'cause one event finally came around where everyone was treated equally when finally Nexon rewarded F2P players with gachas, a rip off of a cash-grab item that's locked behind a paywall under normal circumstances that'll rarely give you anything close to what you actually wanted anyway. I'll admit, a lot of people grossly took advantage of that event but oh well, finally the underdogs got something back. People who normally can't afford to get any of the fancy stuff, due to whatever personal issues they have.

And the most ironic thing about "people who spent a lot on this game".. Is that they were most likely the ones that grossly took advantage of that event since most of them understandably feel bitter about how much they spent in the first place LOL.

PS: That Rockstar outfit is ugly, the only redeeming quality that it has is the hair.

And I'm not trying to be rude, but honesty is rarely ever seen as polite anyway so meh. In any case, I apologize if this comes off in any type of ****-ish fashion.
  • SwishSwishBishSwishSwishBish
    LOL no. That's not what "people who spent a lot on this game" want at all.. We want "new" content that's been out for months in KR. We want a more stable environment for a better gaming experience. We want less RNG. We want events that are actually fun, or ones where we get exactly what we want/worked for that isn't tucked behind a paywall. We want old features that were removed from the game just to milk more money out of they very few players that're left, which ironically is the cause as to why most of them left to begin with.

You're complaining because want to feel special 'cause one event finally came around where everyone was treated equally when finally Nexon rewarded F2P players with gachas, a rip off of a cash-grab item that's locked behind a paywall under normal circumstances that'll rarely give you anything close to what you actually wanted anyway. I'll admit, a lot of people grossly took advantage of that event but oh well, finally the underdogs got something back. People who normally can't afford to get any of the fancy stuff, due to whatever personal issues they have.

And the most ironic thing about "people who spent a lot on this game".. Is that they were most likely the ones that grossly took advantage of that event since most of them understandably feel bitter about how much they spent in the first place LOL.

PS: That Rockstar outfit is ugly, the only redeeming quality that it has is the hair.

And I'm not trying to be rude, but honesty is rarely ever seen as polite anyway so meh. In any case, I apologize if this comes off in any type of ****-ish fashion.

I think you didn't quite read what I said, so i'm not even gonna start an argument with you+haha
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Spending a lot of money on this game already nets you money and quality gear that puts you light years ahead of people who only farm for their money. I don't really think you need anything more exclusive for being able to spend real life money on things in the NX shop.