[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can we pls have face oil and body oil in NX depot?

QuinqueQuinque
Vindictus Rep: 1,805
edited September 19, 2017 in General Discussion
I screwed up on mine and all my characters look like wax figures now, I know I can remove them with an appearance alt coupon but I would still want that body mist look, need help asap! :'(
Vallarie

Comments

• VallarieVallarie
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    I support this 110% This is something I would buy for all my characters. In fact, this is THE reason I came back to Vindictus after a 4 year hiatus.
    Quinque
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Vallarie wrote: »
    I support this 110% This is something I would buy for all my characters. In fact, this is THE reason I came back to Vindictus after a 4 year hiatus.

You...you came back for oil? :thonking:
  • VallarieVallarie
    Vindictus Rep: 900

Quinque wrote: »
    I screwed up on mine and all my characters look like wax figures now, I know I can remove them with an appearance alt coupon but I would still want that body mist look, need help asap! :'(

I almost did the same thing. I'd never imagine not going max oil when I had the chance to. Finally I settled for like 30% on the slider and got that sweaty look. However max oil isn't that bad at all. It's shiny and people can see it from a mile away. It's unique and very nice frankly. Heck I regret not sliding the slider to like at least 50% I'll stay for now to see if more oils gets implemented.
    Quinque
  • RaRainRaRain
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I was not here for the event nor can i find any pics on how the oil looks, can someone show me pics
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    edited September 20, 2017
    dynpo6D.jpg wUCDyQv.jpg
    OUgyoZX.gif