[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

My good dudes and dudettes I just returned (Bingo)

GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
Vindictus Rep: 3,540
edited September 18, 2017 in General Discussion
So I just came back and saw there's a bingo event going. Those emotes sure look nice. A pity I don't think I'll be able to get them. Is there anyway to get more than one number a day or am I thoroughly hosed?

Comments

• EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Right now you're only able to get 5 tickets per day which equals 1 number. However, according to the official stream, there should be an addition to this event added on September 20th that allows you to get more. If you start now, you may get lucky and be able to finish it before the event ends.
    GhengisJohnPixelPantsu
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Effect wrote: »
    Right now you're only able to get 5 tickets per day which equals 1 number. However, according to the official stream, there should be an addition to this event added on September 20th that allows you to get more. If you start now, you may get lucky and be able to finish it before the event ends.

Thanks man I hope that holds true and not that there's some misunderstanding.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think the event will put you over the top. The event starts on 9/20 until the event ends on 9/27. As we learned in the last twitch stream (and seen here in @Vladino screenshot) you can get a total of 5 pouches:
    image.png

If I remember correctly you can get two things from the pouches: 1 ticket or 1 number. So at max you will get 5 additional numbers from the event. You can get 9 numbers from doing the daily 5 tickets.
    PixelPantsu
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think the event will put you over the top. The event starts on 9/20 until the event ends on 9/27. As we learned in the last twitch stream (and seen here in @Vladino screenshot) you can get a total of 5 pouches:
    image.png

If I remember correctly you can get two things from the pouches: 1 ticket or 1 number. So at max you will get 5 additional numbers from the event. You can get 9 numbers from doing the daily 5 tickets.

Are you sure that doesn't reset every day?
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited September 18, 2017
    Ehgess wrote: »
    You'll get a Bingo Ticket for each battle completion up to a max of 5 tickets a day.

Then starting on 9/20, they'll be a log in event where players are awarded a Bingo Pouch which can contain either a number or up to 3 tickets per pouch.
    Bingo Pouches will be rewarded every 30min for a max of 5 per day.

Sauce: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/11562/teide-release-monster-bingo-event

If all you get is 3 tickets per pouch, you'll get a total of 105 tickets (21 numbers). You can get 3-5 numbers each day from the AFK event alone, plus 1 number each day if you do the dungeon runs. You should be able to finish your bingo, just save the tickets for the end so you don't get duplicate numbers.
    GhengisJohn
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Ehgess wrote: »
    You'll get a Bingo Ticket for each battle completion up to a max of 5 tickets a day.

Then starting on 9/20, they'll be a log in event where players are awarded a Bingo Pouch which can contain either a number or up to 3 tickets per pouch.
    Bingo Pouches will be rewarded every 30min for a max of 5 per day.

Sauce: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/11562/teide-release-monster-bingo-event

If all you get is 3 tickets per pouch, you'll get a total of 105 tickets (21 numbers). You can get 3-5 numbers each day from the AFK event alone, plus 1 number each day if you do the dungeon runs. You should be able to finish your bingo, just save the tickets for the end so you don't get duplicate numbers.

Mainichi thank you so much. And to everyone else who contributed something, thanks.
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    I dont know how it was possible in the server EU some people completed the bingo a few days ago.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    I dont know how it was possible in the server EU some people completed the bingo a few days ago.

They got numbers from bingo pouches saved from previous bingo events.