[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I can't seem to be able to locate this image

RenkotsuRenkotsu
Vindictus Rep: 1,240
edited September 15, 2017 in Fan Media
im pretty sure i got this images from the forum 2 years ago, but i have searched on deviant art and i can't find it , in the images there is a vella with a black hammer helm getting grabbed by the leg or the arm by tentacles, i dont remember the background art.

if only there was a way to view old forum post from 2014-2015 :'( I could probably still find it there.

it's so frustrating trying to find back stuff on the internets especially images

Comments

• UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    edited September 18, 2017
    Renkotsu wrote: »
    in the images there is a vella with a black hammer helm getting grabbed by the leg or the arm by tentacles

tumblr_inline_ouajzy8Svd1r6968m_540.jpg

• ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    It was probably Vella fighting the Kraken, as that's the only thing with tentacles. It definitely sounds like fanart.
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    edited September 20, 2017
    UsagiiiKun wrote: »
    Renkotsu wrote: »
    in the images there is a vella with a black hammer helm getting grabbed by the leg or the arm by tentacles

tumblr_inline_ouajzy8Svd1r6968m_540.jpg

Dont worry it was nothing sexual :(

• RenkotsuRenkotsu
    edited September 20, 2017
    Rezi wrote: »
    It was probably Vella fighting the Kraken, as that's the only thing with tentacles. It definitely sounds like fanart.

I recall it was a guy that posted screenshot of her vella in the vella character screenshots and he had some artist drew his character.

My best bet is searching on deviant art 9200 search result for vindictus :'(

If only my shitty hdd didn't die i would find it instantly, it seem like the image is just gone from the whole internet