[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Player Base

Comments

• ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    I use Steam Launcher. I don't even have the Nexon Launcher installed.

But does that even matter? It's the same servers.

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Iphit wrote: »
    Comparing population on ch1 is also dumb since people were there mostly because either they wanted to sell scrolls or because there was a lot of people doing trades , since scrolls are traded on market now there are no ppl on ch1 therefore ppl go there less often.

we do have a smaller comunity now, but still more than enough they killed most of the content anyway so we just need end game players for what is left and we still have a lot of those.

Ch 1 NA has always been about bankstanding and looking pretty. Almost all stuff went up on megas in NA, and usually the server-wide version.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Comparing population on ch1 is also dumb since people were there mostly because either they wanted to sell scrolls or because there was a lot of people doing trades , since scrolls are traded on market now there are no ppl on ch1 therefore ppl go there less often.

we do have a smaller comunity now, but still more than enough they killed most of the content anyway so we just need end game players for what is left and we still have a lot of those.

Ch 1 NA has always been about bankstanding and looking pretty. Almost all stuff went up on megas in NA, and usually the server-wide version.

you should've seen ch1 in season 2 era; you could barely walk because of the scroll sellers filling up the screen
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    The population is definitely smaller than when I originally played around 2011-2012, but it's not small enough on East to where it's a huge problem. Until I start having issues filling 4 man boats, I don't think I'm to worried. Right now on East, during peak times, I usually fill a boat for any raid I host within 30 seconds or so. I'm content with that for now.
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    Considering I always see the same players joining my boats. Meh, I have been worried about the decline of this game for over 2 years now.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

you should've seen ch1 in season 2 era; you could barely walk because of the scroll sellers filling up the screen

Gold sellers were always the issue back then with their +heart x eleventy billion taking up everything. It was such a pain to follow any actual messages in the channel chat.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    nexon sami global population = KR population/2 >:)