[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How difficult is it . . . ?

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
edited September 13, 2017 in General Discussion
How difficult is it to get +2 bal infusion on a Erg Core Brooch? I think I wasted 150M+ trying :#

WTB>Stat specific element stones +call

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    rng is rng
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Pretty difficult, balance is a negative stat on them so there aren't increased odds.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    On Erg Core Brooch???????. idk which server you're on but on east you can buy one for less than 100mil. It seems to be pretty easy for some folks. Some people just have all the luck.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited September 13, 2017
    Going from Dulla ring which also has natively 1 BAL on it the chances for hitting BAL infusion should be:
    Positive value: ~3,4043%
    Negative value: ~4,6809%.

Do keep in mind those are rough estimations since the mentioned brooch has 6 stats whereas Dulla ring has only 5. This slightly reduces the chances for hitting BAL, but the deviation shouldn't really be noticeable.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Going from Dulla ring which also has natively 1 BAL on it the chances for hitting BAL infusion should be:
    Positive value: ~3,4043%
    Negative value: ~4,6809%.

Do keep in mind those are rough estimations since the mentioned brooch has 6 stats whereas Dulla ring has only 5. This slightly reduces the chances for hitting BAL, but the deviation shouldn't really be noticeable.

Erg Core doesn't have +1 bal, it has -1 bal. It's like trying to roll a balance infusion on a Fomorian Spellbook. It's not easy.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Wish I didn't overwrite that +1 ATS on the brooch then v.v
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Given the item has BAL as base stat, the chance to obtain it is significantly higher. Regardless, Element Stones seem to have worse chanses than the better grade counterpart.
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Given the item has BAL as base stat, the chance to obtain it is significantly higher. Regardless, Element Stones seem to have worse chanses than the better grade counterpart.

- stat doesn't count as having the stat. That's what Shippuu told me anyways.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    What is the point of having - stats on items? They serve no real purpose ._.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    To balance out some pretty nice ES that only worked on those items, till the devs stopped caring and took them out.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    this might sound irrelevant but.. why would you need an Erg Core Brooch.. for a moment I thought this was a thread from 2013
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited September 15, 2017
    I use Erg Core Brooch for the Bal (great with Explorer's ES) and the DEF. I have 160 crit on Hurk (crit infuse and max stat Dulla GS) and getting more crit seems kinda pointless. Also, 4 bal short of capping :p
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Why dont you cut that 160 crit to 155 for the sake of speed and bal
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    I use Erg Core Brooch for the Bal (great with Explorer's ES) and the DEF. I have 160 crit on Hurk (crit infuse and max stat Dulla GS) and getting more crit seems kinda pointless. Also, 4 bal short of capping :p

no matter whichever build you are talking about there is 0 possibility that erg brooch could outbuild white/blue cat brooch tho
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    +12 Chaotic Judgment Dullahan GS
    Regina Chest/Regina Greaves
    Terminus Helm/Gloves/Boots

90 Bal
    62 ATS
    32K ATT
    15K DEF
    160 Crit

Yeah, I know, the ATS is nothing impressive, but it gets the job done.
    PixelPantsu