[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

This is how EU economy looks like

MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
Vindictus Rep: 2,615
edited September 4, 2017 in General Discussion
So NA people,if you had the chance to swap EU prices with yours,would you do it?

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 11.png 22.png 33.png 44.png 111.png 123.png Capture.png Capture1.png Capture2.png Capture3.png Capture4.png Capture5.png Capture6.png Capture7.png Capture8.png Capture9.png Capture10.png Capture11.png Capture12.png Capture13.png Capture14.png Capture15.png Capture16.png Capture17.png Capture18.png
Rezi

Comments

• CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Looks just like West.
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    edited September 4, 2017
    uh so, am i supposed to feel sorry? o-o
    West has the same price for some of those items lol
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    West prices were just too crazy, had to move over to east.
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    edited September 4, 2017
    you tell me ( this from East)

a5b5f5f9087ffbeb00f9f7f6039a023f.png

08acf2062a32ab77a07ec1fdc5b5a441.png

40134c64a8c7c03d90b7f46f370c9e9c.png

Rezi
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    "West has same prices" lmao wtf, are u drunk? maybe on the items that are ez AF to get like S3 mats / powders / catalyst etc etc... but the other things are way cheaper +haha I'm from West and I prefer EU prices 100%
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    EU Grim / Woeful Belt = 13M /24M
    West = 88M /62M

EU The Dead ES = 15M
    West = 50M

EU Subdued ES = 15M
    West = 34M

EU Weeping ES = 14-15M
    West = 49.9M

EU Dullahan's Essence = 5.5M
    West = 40M

EU Unbind pots = 2M
    West = 5.5M

EU Crystalline set = 17M
    West = 64M

EU Regina Set = 40M
    West = 169M

EU Premium Enha Rune = 12M
    West = 39M

EU Regina Wings = 36.9M
    West = 100M

EU Hellfairies = 59M-75M
    West = 190M+

The only thing that it seems we have better prices on are the Primal Flame weapns, and not even by that much haha. u guys crazy if u say West has better prices
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    the basic mats in west are obviously from goldbot.. ofc they are cheap
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited September 5, 2017
    so does east have the worst economy FeelsBadMan
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Why does gold prices matter when the only thing that matters in game is how much NX can you spend.
    NessaEsper
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    didnt even say they were better, if anything isnt everyone just complaining about how everything is expensive lol
    Rezi
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Dokkun wrote: »
    didnt even say they were better, if anything isnt everyone just complaining about how everything is expensive lol

Historically there has always been complaints that prices are too high. Only in the past 2 years when Nexon finally fought back against inflation did people start complaining that prices were too low. It's all relative. Seems that people can't grasp that concept.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    I wanna see Australia's server economy.
    5lTSlNF.gif

Oh wait.. :/

YIOVhr3.jpg
    SuhpremeReziDrachusPhoebeHalliwel
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Dokkun wrote: »

Historically there has always been complaints that prices are too high. Only in the past 2 years when Nexon finally fought back against inflation did people start complaining that prices were too low. It's all relative. Seems that people can't grasp that concept.

At least with inflation you don't have to worry about the 3m gold cost on synthesis
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275

At least with inflation you don't have to worry about the 3m gold cost on synthesis

Similarly you can run Deep Corruption for the gold reward and it actually be meaningful...whereas on EAST it's not worth the effort because 100K won't get you far.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    This was my argument in that other thread, when someone dared to say Rise made the economy better. Hahaha!
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Tfw I'd be rich af on any other server, but I'm in east so I'm upper middle class at best.

I'm top 1% in fashion though.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Rezi wrote: »
    This was my argument in that other thread, when someone dared to say Rise made the economy better. Hahaha!

Really like noted above, the push to get inflation and bots at least somewhat under control was what really made the difference. In addition to that, a lot of whales leaving and new players coming in who didn't buy tons of gold meant prices had to drop, because there simply weren't many people around willing or able to pay crazy amounts for most items. The only things that have stayed relatively high are NX items, and for the most part they're still too high for most. Lots of items just sit on the MP and never sell until the prices drop more and more until they hit a reasonable level.

Rise's changes to crafting and mats was way over the top, and the amount of lore and flavor lost with the change is horrible. Having all those unique mats would be fine if we didn't have things like Braha Screw and so on. All the junk boggles my mind; why would you take the time to code and create all of that? It just annoys your players, and adds tedium to spending more hours in the game.

I have to agree, Rise added many QoL features, but it also destroyed a lot of others and worsened the game in many ways. It certainly didn't do much in the way of making the economy better. Just remembered as well that it cut gold rewards down or completely out in some instances, so even more headaches introduced.
    misakamisakaRezi
  • LennasLennas
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited September 5, 2017
    No, because in the past when I played on EU it was too hard to make good money, ended up spending half of all my earnings on repairs/restocking. Went back to east, got one similar drop and had repair/restock money for months.

The prices are all relative, lower prices just means you also make less and stuff like gold sinks become something you have to actually pay attention to.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Lennas wrote: »
    No, because in the past when I played on EU it was too hard to make good money, ended up spending half of all my earnings on repairs/restocking. Went back to east, got one similar drop and had repair/restock money for months.

The prices are all relative, lower prices just means you also make less and stuff like gold sinks become something you have to actually pay attention to.

this is my counter- argument too when people say "inflation is terrible"

it's not that terrible; sure ,you don't get to farm deep corruption for raw gold like in EU but there's a billion other things that you can farm and then sell on market.Also repair / synthesis costs are a joke on servers that have some inflation going on.