[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Source Quest still bugged.

blahblahboobooblahblahbooboo
Vindictus Rep: 500
in Account Support
I'm still bugged and stuck on that quest on my Evie character. I was told that it'll be fixed but it still hasn't. Please fix the problem. Thank you!

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    What is this quest and how is it bugged? If it's truly bugged and doesn't allow You to progress something - consider contacting customer support.
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    SirRFI wrote: »
    What is this quest and how is it bugged? If it's truly bugged and doesn't allow You to progress something - consider contacting customer support.

The quest is apparently bugged since the RISE update (I personally had this bug when I came back to Vindictus as well) and it doesn't allow you to speak to one of the NPC's that progresses the quest. It says he's not available even when all other quests in the game are finished. In order to fix it, you need to send in a ticket and they end up having you stay logged out of your account between a specific time so they can force the quest completion for you. This quest is on the "to be fixed" list so it's definitely a bugged quest and not an error on the player's end.