[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Teide Registration Event

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited August 16, 2017 in Official News
Claim Hurk's new weapon class as the miracle of gunpowder arrives to the world of Vindictus!

AslIuao.jpg

The powerful mercenary Hurk has favored one weapon above all for a long time, the massive, brutish Greatsword. But while it might be fearsome in the brutal melee, not all enemies are eager to rush the seven foot berserker. Hurk has learned a new way to slay the Fomor Horde, pairing a vicious longsword with a strange, violent cannon, leaving the warrior's foes an assault they cannot flee.

Register before August 28th to claim your very own Hurk Teide Package when this explosive new weapon hits Vindictus! This package features a high-level Teide weapon, a wealth of AP to power up Hurk's new abilities and a selection of utility items to improve your adventures to come. This package will be sent to your highest level Hurk and can be used within 30 days after acquiring it. If you do not have a Hurk character created, it will be sent to your highest level character and can be traded, so that a Hurk character can open it.

Remember to register before August 28th and login before September 30th to receive your FREE Hurk Teide Package!

Comments

• AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    edited August 16, 2017
    please help i am getting this :( when i push on the Register Now!

nvm got it to work :)
  • HerpadorHerpador
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    Cool - so we're finally getting Teide and it is actually called Teide. But just how many fodder updates will we be getting after Teide till we get some actual content again :|
    Dokkun
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    So whenever I click the "Register Now!" link, I keep getting a "this site can't be reached" error message.. Any reason why?
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    So whenever I click the "Register Now!" link, I keep getting a "this site can't be reached" error message.. Any reason why?

Got it to work. For others who are having the same issue, do not click the link as it won't work.. In order to register, you'll have to access it from the Launcher (General Teide Update Preview).
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited August 16, 2017
    Gave me a few hiccups, but eventually got it to say thank you for registering. Now to make a Hurk again ;-)
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
  • MonkayPianoMonkayPiano
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    I don't know why, but i get this message.

ddd.png

Anyone else with this problem?

• RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    You need to have an account created before 16th August and have a level 20 char on it for it to be eligible. As it says. If you do, contact support I guess.
  • MonkayPianoMonkayPiano
    You need to have an account created before 16th August and have a level 20 char on it for it to be eligible. As it says. If you do, contact support I guess.

Well that's the point, i respect the prerequisites.

Anyway thanks, i'll contact the support.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited August 17, 2017

ddd.png

Yeah I had the same issue the first try. Assuming you haven't been banned ever on that account, just try again.
  • MonkayPianoMonkayPiano
    edited August 17, 2017
    ikevi wrote: »

ddd.png

Yeah I had the same issue the first try. Assuming you haven't been banned ever on that account, just try again.

For the ones with the same problem (if there are any), everything has been resolved with a ticket to the Support.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    Well, at least those requirements prevent "infinite teide farming" thats good
  • YulaYula
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Do we get the goodies if we don't have a Hurk?
  • HerpadorHerpador
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    Yula wrote: »
    Do we get the goodies if we don't have a Hurk?

Pretty sure you need a Hurk to open the package that comes from the registration event... sooo I guess not.
    Dokkun