[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Howdy!

HariiHarii
Vindictus Rep: 645
edited August 14, 2017 in New Recruits
Hey there!
I'm an "ex" italian player of Vindictus, really loved the game in 2014, hadn't the possibility to play it that much but now I'm back.
I'm restarting with Arisha, I find her quite an interesting character, but a bit tricky to get used to. I'm currently level 66, my ingame name is Myalia and I play on the Europe Server! :)

I'm having a lot of issues with her though, I feel like I'm behind and way way underpowered. Without the Spring buff I can't play, for example. Missions become extrmely difficult and enemies start doing a ton of damage, just by looking at me. I don't understand how to become schwifty with her. These are my stats, the sword is +5 and the rest of the equipment is +3, if someone has a solution, please let me know. I'll screenshot and post whatever is needed.

I hope this game is not dead yet, as it is really awesome and worth of some attention. Even if it's a little bit dated, it still is unique in its kind.
I still have a lot of unaswered questions, I really hope to find some answers here in the forum.

If you read until there, thank you, I hope you'll have a great day/night! :)
Suhpreme

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    if you aren't in it already here's a link to a unofficial vindictus discord, people are usually here, lots of EU players too
    https://discord.gg/sTJn8qv
    welcome back
    Harii
  • HariiHarii
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    Thank you! :)
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited August 16, 2017
    Welcome back to the game and congratz for having chosen the best class in the game 72SxzZv.png

Jokes aside, Arisha is a character with extreme potential, when well used. It is extremely normal that you find her hard to play at first, it is kind of tricky.
    I can't call myself the best Arisha player, but I consider myself fairly good, if you need some tips as you go along, feel free to pm me ingame, and/or add me to your friendlist.
    IGN: Weiss_Oswald.

Best wishes.
    Harii