[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Shield dash issue

therapistguytherapistguy
Vindictus Rep: 850
in Fiona
For whatever reason, I have this issue with Shield Dash more recently where it decides to change direction. Before, I used to be able to Shield Dash right through a group of mobs, or along the side of a boss. Now, if my dash either starts near an enemy, or if the second part of the dash starts near an enemy, it seems to lock on to that enemy and force me to dash right into it. This has been an issue in fights like Regina where I'm trying to dash back to safety but it will force me to dash directly at her. This started for me a bit before the Rise update and can't figure out if there's some setting making me auto lock on to enemies. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Go to the Advanced control settings and tick out the option: "Auto aim at enemies(Secondary)" or something like that.

If that doesn't solve it, try waiting for help of other fionas, I don't really play fionna.