[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Stuck on Marketplace glitch

RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in Bug Reporting
Anyone else report this glitch?

For awhile I could not figure out why I keep getting stuck at MarketPlace each time I visit it. Today I finally found out it was because I ran a Specific Level Search. By default it is Searching Lvl 1 to 95. If I switch Lvl 1 to 95. and then search for armor pieces. I will get stuck, W A S D multiple times unable to move and I have to go back to character selection screen,

Comments

• VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Anyone else report this glitch?

For awhile I could not figure out why I keep getting stuck at MarketPlace each time I visit it. Today I finally found out it was because I ran a Specific Level Search. By default it is Searching Lvl 1 to 95. If I switch Lvl 1 to 95. and then search for armor pieces. I will get stuck, W A S D multiple times unable to move and I have to go back to character selection screen,

Happens to me too. If you don't want to go to the char screen just click on the marketplace search bar and start typing then click elsewhere and you should be able to move again.