[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Are you from the Australian server?

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 2,480
in Australia Chat
Wondering how many people active on the forums are active players on the Australian server. Last post in Australia chat: March 6. Australian Marketplace: May 28th. Guild recruitment: November 21, 2016.

Comments

• BlyatBlyat
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    The Australian community is small enough that there is little point in using the forums for recruitment or trading items.
  • Bogan_NZBogan_NZ
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I just started playing ive never played this game b4
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,180
    Fellow aussie here that migrated to west server ;) come join!
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    edited September 27
    I just came back to this game after a 2 year hiatus and I was curious because the Aussie server used to be so terribly broken that whenever someone (or me) felt bad about things here on west, we could just go read about what you guys were going through and be humbled. How is it now for you guys?

Edit: btw it's so much better here than 2 years back. +love
  • AzzuraAzzura
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Pifi wrote: »
    I just came back to this game after a 2 year hiatus and I was curious because the Aussie server used to be so terribly broken that whenever someone (or me) felt bad about things here on west, we could just go read about what you guys were going through and be humbled. How is it now for you guys?

Edit: btw it's so much better here than 2 years back. +love

Oh it's still broken, in the sense that it is dead. Well dying. Quite funny though, EVERYONE knows each other, and by that, I mean the 10 people keeping the server alive and running.
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Azzura wrote: »
    Oh it's still broken, in the sense that it is dead. Well dying. Quite funny though, EVERYONE knows each other, and by that, I mean the 10 people keeping the server alive and running.

Well it sounds like the server is at least operational then and from what I remember that's a massive improvement. Glad to hear it. :)