[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Weekend reward AP capsule isnt account shared

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
edited August 5, 2017 in General Discussion
log onto your main first thing... or miss out on 10k AP...

the event webpage even says 1k AP instead of 10k haha wow!

6dnOtSv.png xdd

Comments

• AibouAibou
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    log onto your main first thing... or miss out on 10k AP...

the event webpage even says 1k AP instead of 10k haha wow!

6dnOtSv.png xdd

Yep same ****, such a waste on my main char where I don't even know what to do with all his AP. :/
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Aibou wrote: »

Yep same ****, such a waste on my main char where I don't even know what to do with all his AP. :/

Use the AP shop to get dyes and GGs.

Either that or go on a enhance frenzy.
  • 7th_Sister7th_Sister
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    I'm actually STILL upset about this, I ended up getting it on a character I wanted to eventually delete. I'm even still upset about not being able to share the abracadabra title and still upset about not being able to mail items from alts I had things stuffed on... Alot of things are about to get deleted
  • AibouAibou
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Aibou wrote: »

Use the AP shop to get dyes and GGs.

Either that or go on a enhance frenzy.

I empty that AP Shop every week/day and the restoration price is nothing since Rise, still capped.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    My main is currently sitting on over 200k untradable AP caps.. I really don't think she need more. Ap shop doesn't cost that much; very easy to buy out everything in there every week. Meanwhile, some alts could really use more AP.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    I agree I wanted to give that to my arisha but now I can't . they need to resend it.