[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Newcomer asking for a little guidance.

theoc86theoc86
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited August 3, 2017 in Arisha
Hi guys, as like alot of people seem too i have recently come back to vindictus. i left well before s3 came out and returned to find my account has gone (europe merge) so i have alot to learn with the compositing etc

im just turning level 95 and still using the free +10 90 set. Shall i focus on getting a level 90 orange set, or keep grinding s2 + earlie s3 raids and focus on getting a 95 pink set to orange piece by piece.

Can early s3 forest raids drop good scrolls/items or is that for raids higher up that i havent got to yet?

can i enchance/enchant a level 95 set and upgrade to orange later?

thanks guys!

Comments

• SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited August 3, 2017
    Only thing matters is additional damage. with that being said, you should only be care about the "+". Orange set is pointless unless it has a high enhancement level. Considering how expensive it is to get the gear to +10, I recommend u keep using this +10 gifted set until you have got yourself a proper weapon (+12 lvl90/95). You can enchant ur gifted gears with some Rank 8 scrolls such as Well balanced, Enthusiastic , Sentinel or resistent. These are all decent scrolls and not much worse than R7/R6. Use them until u could proper afford a higher enhancement level gears.

1.Main mats, mats for enhancement or enchantment and scrolls drop in s3 raids. Shards, side mats(godly iron ore etc.) drop in S3 dungeons
    2.Don't enhance gears or weapons without an orange main. Because upgrade main from purple to orange will reset enhancement level. Though, I would still not recommend enchant expensive scrolls on lowly enhanced items.

theoc867th_Sister
  • EvLEvL
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    Samalenko summed it up, his post = good advice.