[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
The new update just meant that some of the quests are not working as they should. I'm going to list the known bugged quests and what to do to try to resolve the issue. I also want this to act as a way for me to collect more issues that others might be experiencing with quests AFTER
the Rise update.
Known Quest Issues
- "Source": UPDATE: 08/02/2017: We've figured out a work around for this quest. Please submit a ticket through support so we can assist you! IF you already have a ticket open, PLEASE BUMP THIS TICKET
- Skill Awakening: For this quest, please submit a ticket through support so that the items needed to force this quest to progress can be provided. Please include the name of the character that has this issue and the server.
- A Fallen Nation(Relic Box): For this quest, please submit a ticket through support so that the item needed to force this quest to progress can be provided. Please include the name of the character that has this issue and the server
- Gallagher's Subordinate: I believe I have figured out how to resolve this issue. Please submit a ticket through support so that I can send the title and see if this will resolve the issue for players who have this bug. Please include the name of the character that has this issue and the server.
- Collecting Sheaths: At this time there is no work around for this quest. It has been reported to the game team and is being investigated
If you are experiencing a bug or error with a quest that is not listed please post here in this thread. Please make sure to provide the character name, server, name of the quest as well as a screen shot of the details of the quest in your quest log! (if you are uncomfortable posting that information in this thread, feel free to submit a ticket)
FOR SOME QUESTS YOU CAN TRY GOING THROUGH THE NPC DIALOGUE BY CLICKING ONLY.
If a quest is crashing try just clicking through the quest dialogue instead of pressing CTRL.