[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Stacking Mechanic

hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
Vindictus Rep: 3,985
edited July 29, 2017 in Evie
How broken would scythe be if we were able to stack the same marks for increased damage with diminishing returns but no cap?

How broken would staff be if we were able to stack the power of the same spells save-casting them over and over with no diminishing returns but hard cap?
  1. Whaddya think me fellow Evies17 votes
    1. Evie broken
       18% (3 votes)
    2. Evie uber broken
       12% (2 votes)
    3. Evie aka the Korean walking nuclear bomb
       18% (3 votes)
    4. Pls add more hairstyles for Evie
       53% (9 votes)

Comments

• Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Yes, Staff Evie begins stacking Fire shock at the begining of the raid, stays there in a corner, doing it over and over, when boss reaches 6-5 bars with the help of the team, evie goes and throws a 1 hit kill Fire shock skill.

Yes, let's implement more retarded mechanics into the game JMllTST.png
  • RiceMonsterRiceMonster
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    edited July 30, 2017
    Yes, Staff Evie begins stacking Fire shock at the begining of the raid, stays there in a corner, doing it over and over, when boss reaches 6-5 bars with the help of the team, evie goes and throws a 1 hit kill Fire shock skill.

Yes, let's implement more retarded mechanics into the game JMllTST.png

giphy.gif

I think Evie could use some light, additional mechanics to both staff and scythe to make her a bit more interesting. But more stacking is not one of them.
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Better fix the Lightning Bolt issue with Joyous Staff first..
    Anthonytonyboy
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    I'd love to have that; even if it had a 1% less dmg per mark on enemy penalty I'd still stack a bunch of marks just for the lol nuke dmg