[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

What is wrong with this game

TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
Vindictus Rep: 2,440
edited July 27, 2017 in General Discussion
1. events are literally copies of other regions events isn't the cm suppose to be creating or atleast pitching ideas on events?
2. we're getting no new hair with no explanation other than "i haven't seen that yet"
3. it just seems like whenever korea sends their updates to them they literally just translate and don't bother to do anything else
4. why is our cm not communicating with us other than replying about fixing a small bug with anime gifs?
5. In this update there was actually no new outfitter or old outfitter(outfitter shop) umm why? i get we have gacha outfitters and that disgusting free fairy set or guud noblewoman but what happened to actually releasing 1 new outfitter every update? we asked for 1 new outfitter and 1 old one(the old one can be polled) is that gone along with hair every update? like what is wrong with this game and communication???

Alsoo im not saying this update is horrible it was really guud! but its just so dumb how they just ignore us about things that would benefit them

oh and not using vindicator coupons was the most random thing ive seen from you guys
i hope ur glad u rendered hundreds if not thousands of coupons useless :3

Comments

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    1) We're more or less and afterthought for KR, so there's no point in providing us with unique events, aside from community stuff.

2) I'd like another hair too.

3) Isn't that how it's always been, also see reply 1.

4) NA tradition.

5) Free outfitters and, soon to be, cheap as free outfitters from the gacha. Tbh, this is probably a better deal for players since free players can get the nice outfits and paying players get higher chances for high price stuff to sell on the market.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

5) Free outfitters and, soon to be, cheap as free outfitters from the gacha. Tbh, this is probably a better deal for players since free players can get the nice outfits and paying players get higher chances for high price stuff to sell on the market.

just because an outfitter is cheap/free doesnt mean everyone is gonna love it everyone has different tastes on what outfits they want but clearly this vindy "team" doesnt care
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    I am sorry NA should commit Sudoku.
    Zaeadras
This discussion has been closed.