[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Power & Tech. requirements for Dullahan?

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited July 28, 2017
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Menrva wrote: »
    It's no surprise players who have always been lucky/spent tons of NX are out of touch with how difficult it is to gear up.

I can assure you 70% of people you claim to just be lucky do at least 2x the amount of work to gear themselves then you even did

I'm going to second what @Puppyman said. Hard work goes a long way. Currently I'm 500 power and 2 tech shy of meeting the 37k/195 req for QB. Two days ago I was 900 power and 5 tech short. A week ago, I was 2k power and 10 tech shy.

How am I closing the gap? I'm putting forth the effort. Running s2 "raids" and s3 raids on three characters for ES's and OJ drops. I sell everything and buy ES scraps so I can make 100% scrolls & eliminate the chance for blowing up my gear. All my gear is OJ (Term Sent/Braha), which is not expensive to make. Im +6 accross the board, not 10, but 6. No runes used on my gear. Enduring/Master on chest, Expeditionary on Head, Memorable/Expeditionary on pants, nothing on hands or feet yet. Will be putting Reinforced/Echoing on them in due time.

My weapon is +11 OJ braha spears. All runes came from events so they were free.

Accessories consist of 1 thunder ring/1 CMA, Innocent Cry, White Kitty Brooch, Emerald Belt, and Succy Fang. Everything is fully passion'd which is cheap to do. Zerker on Cry, The Dead on my T-ring, and Sub on my belt.

Bracelets are copper (d/e) that i bought with gold I made from farming.

My method may be luck dependant in terms of sellable drops but I would say that hard work plays a much bigger part in putting my current set together. I know that if I continue working hard, I will be meeting the 37k/195 req very soon. Four more Memorable/Temporal scraps is all it's gonna take. I may not get it today or tomorrow, but if I work hars enough, I WILL eventually be rewarded.

So, quit your whining, and get to work. If I can work a job, be a student, have a life outside of gaming, and still find the time to work hard in Vindictus, there's no reason why you can't either.

Typed on my phone so apologies for typos.
    V0lterixKingRichRice
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    It feels like a waste to get balance and crits nowaday because Additional DMG just says f*ck you on everything atm.

But I don't get people complaining about how 'hard' it is to get end-game gear.

Have you ever played any other 'F2P' game that gives excess to the newest end-game content as easily as Vindictus?
    Have you ever played another 'F2P' RPG that takes so little time to get full end-game gear?
    Go play other Nexon games and see how it is there. In-Game Transaction is a must in most of the RPGs (even not Nexon games) nowadays.
    You even get +10 everything right now. And you have the seal shop, rune shards, enchant scroll shards, etc.
    And no other game gives you free stuff throught event like Vindictus right now.

QB for Dullahan is high, and yes it has a reason. His attacks are annoying and hard to dodge (red attack spams) and he hits hard.
    Not to mention his absurdly high crit resist and ATT limit makes it even harder.

Even if you can't go QB, you can always make a party through the battle board with your friends, guildies or random people.
    It's just one core you are missing. Do you expect to get a Rank 6 scroll or Dullahan Weapon Essence with that one additional core?
    It does increase the chances, but realistically speaking, it doesn't matter.

In Korea, most of the elitist don't even play Quick Battle. They play only through Battle Board.
    Of course they have a different reason for it (they don't want to meet randoms who doesn't know how to taunt the ghost, how to throw the bomb, etc.), but I'm just saying: QB is not everything in this game.

If the Quick Battle requirement is high, I'm sure there are other many people who wants to join through Battle Board.

If you want to play this game without any sort of barrier, put you effore/time or wallet into it.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    i16479368876.jpg
    i16421396117.jpg

These are the stats of Season 3 Hero (first one is Lv. 90 Raids, second one is Dullahan)

Don't even try to start whining about how high the requirement is.

They have 300% more HP and 3000 more ATT and DEF.
    The attack limit for the raid stays the same but it's additional 3000 defense.
    They are tanky and they hurt like sh*t.

Dullahan hits for f*cking 7000 DMG even with 16k Def... WITHOUT CRITING.
    KingRichRice
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    edited July 30, 2017
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    These are the stats of Season 3 Hero (first one is Lv. 90 Raids, second one is Dullahan)

Do you know if there is any reason to run them on Hero? Has it been announced that droprates are better etc, or is it literally just for e-peen and the potential Hero Supply Box core?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Ellease wrote: »
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

Do you know if there is any reason to run them on Hero? Has it been announced that droprates are better etc, or is it literally just for e-peen and the potential Hero Supply Box core?

Just +1 core and chance at Box
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    @LynnCube

Thanks for the battle reqs on hero. Since were discussing battle reqs can you also provide it for Aes Sidhe?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 30, 2017
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    @LynnCube

Thanks for the battle reqs on hero. Since were discussing battle reqs can you also provide it for Aes Sidhe?

I belive quick battle reqs are Power 39000 and Tech 195 if it even has quick battle cause I haven't seen a single KR streamer use quick battle for this raid.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    @LynnCube

Yes, it's 39000 and 195 like @Puppyman said above.
  • RainbootsRainboots
    Vindictus Rep: 725
    Zaeadras wrote: »
    the funny part is the battle isn't even that bad so the stats aren't even necessary requirements especially the crit and balance requirement
    the weird thing is even if you get full orange 95 gear you can still fail the requirements

what even is that XD

Well you'll obviously fail the requirements with clean OJ dullahan equips or improperly scrolled dullahan equips, since you'll be missing balance and crit which are required as 'technique'.

Looking at weapon stats between Dullahan vs. 90 alone:

lv 95 :
    14.8k atk / 9 spd / 68 balance / 67 crit
    lv 90 :
    11.8k atk / 9 spd / 75 balance / 52 crit

Now,
    +10 grants : 1000 ATT/MATT, 15 AS
    +15 grants : 4100 ATT/MATT, 38 AS

Most of the players that do have +15's, have the level 90 version so to do an accurate comparison between weapons:

+10 lv. 95
    14.8k ATT (+1K ATT) = 15.8K ATT / 9SPD (+15SPD) = 24SPD / 68 BAL / 67 CRIT

+15 lv. 90
    11.8K ATT(+4.1K ATT) = 15.9K ATT / 9SPD (+38SPD) = 47 SPD / 75 BAL / 52 CRIT

Conclusion :
    +10 95 vs. +15 90 comparison:
    ATK: -100/ SPD: -23/ BAL: -7/ CRIT: +15

DIFFERENCE IN BATTLE POWER AND TECHNIQUE:
    Battle Power: -100, Technique: +8

Your claim that players can't reach the requirements with full OJ dullahan is absurd especially with how easy it is to get +10 now that they're handing out the unstable enhancement runes like candy along with improved rates of enhancing up until +12.

A +10 Dullahan weapon is only 100 ATT behind a +15 90 weapon, and attack speed isn't even calculated in technique, meaning you have a net gain of 8 technique for 100 ATT.

If you're going to not enchant your armour with the EXTREMELY cheap rank 7/8 enchants then why even bother complaining. My friend is already hosting dullahan quick battles with the lvl 90 free set and +10 purple dullahan weapon because he enchanted his equips with the now cheap and no-boom enchants on the market.

TL;DR: Don't complain about not being able to reach the requirements when you can reach it easily with some number crunching and the (now) cheap enchants.

Also you remind of the type of person Louis talked about : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQSRPMFDTSs
    KingRichRice
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited August 10, 2017
    I'm just piggybacking off of my own post at the top of this page. 12 days ago, I was 500 power and 2 tech shy of 37k/195.

Now I sit at 38k power (24k att/14k def), 200 tech (90 bal/110 crit). No soaps. My gear info is in my post above.

I didn't drop a single dime to attain these stats. So let me be the example showing that it is possible to easily hit the requirement if you put forth the effort.
    Ertxz18
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    i recently realized how hard it is to reach dullas att requirement, but with enough effort its not totally unreachable.
    ...buuuutt the drop rates and prices are kinda wonky right now not making it easier