[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

About crossgun Kai.

KonchieKonchie
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited July 17, 2017 in Kai
I just got my kai to 90 and I'd like to know whats the minimum ats a crossgun kai need,

How to deal more dmg as a crossgun kai,

Whats the best way to dodge neit phase4 insta kill attack

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    has a minimum I would say 50 attspeed, with 50attspeed you can put hollow shot/Perforate/6shooter all on cooldown while have a few seconds to shoot. far as damage, there is no better dps cycle then at the start of a battle, Hunting Party+Enhance Bolt then Hollow Shot>Perforate>HollowShot>6shooter>repeat until Enhance bolt is gone then Bolt Storm>Nuke
  • KonchieKonchie
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Thank you :P
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    For Neit insta kill just watch his first 4 attacks and learn the timing.

Now dodging it is very easy, this is how I do it and it works with almost every character.

Go to the right side at the beginning of insta kill, dodge 1st hit, shoot and dodge after to evade the 2nd hit, afterwards at 3rd hit ignore the first arm and dodge the second arm that's right behind the first arm.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    or go the left side on a 45 angle downward, the first 3 hits will miss only have to dodge the 4th hit then run to the belly of neit, to miss the 2 last hits
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    in video form, it may be with bow kai but if bow kai can do it with his short 0.33 invul dodge then any class can
    KenshinX