[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Main Story Quest Missing?

CrimzCrimz
Vindictus Rep: 410
in General Discussion
After completing the "Call of the Goddess" quest (the one where you play as Ceara), I no longer have any more quests to progress the story. I do not have the battle info for Abomination nor do I have access to Neamhain. Is this some kind of bug from the RISE update (like how everyone had to be lvl 90 for S3 content)?

Comments

• KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    I think you may have reached end of content. Wait for next content update.
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    There is no more main story after you finish Ceara's story until the next update. Abomination and Neamhain are considered side quests and can be found in Berbe. If they aren't in your quest menu try checking/unchecking "View Main Stories" and "View Hidden Stories" to make them show up
  • CrimzCrimz
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    There is no more main story after you finish Ceara's story until the next update. Abomination and Neamhain are considered side quests and can be found in Berbe. If they aren't in your quest menu try checking/unchecking "View Main Stories" and "View Hidden Stories" to make them show up
    Ah, that was it! Thanks for the help.
    SlothPrincess