[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Where is Dullahan and Teide Hurk

DaromiroDaromiro
Vindictus Rep: 450
edited July 17, 2017 in General Discussion
Seriously nexon it's been half a year and you bring rise first ? at least put the stuff you are behind first or with it next time. Do you people understand how much you make people wait in here i don't know how the hell you are still in buisness but you need to change this
QuinqueTetsujin

Comments

• SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    -rolls eyes-
    Nexon is Nexon. Rise is a global update so of course it comes first before Dullahan and Hurk's second weapon.
  • DaromiroDaromiro
    And why does THAT take six months while rise took such a small amount of time
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    we could of had dulla instead of special battles #1-4 ._.
    QuinqueKiyoujiPanda
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 17, 2017
    Literally not even 12 hours before another thread... hnnnnnnnnng
    Just wait till the 26th, then start filing complaint directly to Nexon.
    Know better already, you know they aren't going to give a rat's butt to answer you on the forums.

RISE was pushed globally by KR for unknown reasons and people obviously have their theories but we don't know why they decided to push that one update so soon, especially with the many changes it brought, hence never allowing NA to experience 8 man dully now only to be 4 man. Go learn korean or find a good translator to send Nexon KR for answers as to why.
    EVERY* update pretty much prior to RISE has had a ~6 month lag, for once again, unknown reason. Check above suggestion for answers.

Bother to check the Future Content section at least once in your life, learn to find the information you seek, not just shout out complaints hoping someone bothers to care.

Want instant updates? Get a KSSN and make a KR account then play KR vindy. Done simple.

Man I'm getting steamed up from this, it has got to be unhealthy :c
    Forgive me for going off it's hot outside and these constant bombardment of "___ when?" get so annoying in EVERY game
    KiyoujiPandaEnigmaTaro
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    tumblr_o3lwqswzGX1s1nxbto1_500.gif
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Some day perhaps.. when I'm rich.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I think that we got RISE early cuz add +20, for ppl pay more NX for runes then add 95 weapons/armors,
    so ppl pay again 2nd time NX more, more money for Nexon, is how KR want it RISE global, smart mfOXvH6.png
    fJkNG39.gif
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Being sent standard shipping on a usb
    Aquasol
  • DaromiroDaromiro
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Know better already, you know they aren't going to give a rat's butt to answer you on the forums.

RISE was pushed globally by KR for unknown reasons and people obviously have their theories but we don't know why they decided to push that one update so soon, especially with the many changes it brought, hence never allowing NA to experience 8 man dully now only to be 4 man. Go learn korean or find a good translator to send Nexon KR for answers as to why.
    EVERY* update pretty much prior to RISE has had a ~6 month lag, for once again, unknown reason. Check above suggestion for answers.

Bother to check the Future Content section at least once in your life, learn to find the information you seek, not just shout out complaints hoping someone bothers to care.

Want instant updates? Get a KSSN and make a KR account then play KR vindy. Done simple.

Forgive me for going off it's hot outside and these constant bombardment of "___ when?" get so annoying in EVERY game

Yeah sure just tell someone to go to korea and completely ignore the problem
    Tetsujin
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Daromiro wrote: »
    Puppyman wrote: »

Yeah sure just tell someone to go to korea and completely ignore the problem

Sure cause Korea is totally not the source of the problem(It's the Neit of Nexon)

[inb4 passive aggressive comment chain]

NA is pretty much being chocked by chains(Vella ones) from KR on what to do. As far as I'm concerned based on how Zoltar actually tried to get some stuff done but couldn't get much.
    However tat doesn't let NA off the bad decisions hook
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    edited July 18, 2017
    If anything just visit other regions sites(cn tw or jp i usually check), they usually post update previews
  • DaromiroDaromiro
    edited July 20, 2017
    Now to wait for 6 months (with good luck) for a teide hurk...
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Every other server besides KR is getting dullahan on the 26th.

The chance is that we get our updates whenever JP/CN get theirs. There is no reason for NA to get it sooner.

Even if we get these update, most people are just gonna quit 2 weeks from now anyway.