[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Terrable Nexon Support for Nexon Launcher !!

hellboyhellboy
Vindictus Rep: 600
edited July 17, 2017 in Tech Support
Damn Mad !!,

Launcher fails to start >> uninstalled launcher >reinstalled launcher>directed it to vindictus game files>> Launcher START button swirls then nothing.

So many people think they have to RE-DOWNLOAD this 15 gigabytes on account of this launcher failing to find it's game location or tries to installed to C:/ (the ROOT directory) on launcher reinstall.

Nexon support is useless - yes I mean useless for this game....... This launcher has had problems on so many game updates and how they fail to check goes beyond comprehension.

RANT OVER !

**After running this game for months with no problems then suddenly Launcher does not work because of some unknown update to it - I right click Nexon Launcher and select Run as Admin and it works. I changed nothing before so i don't have any answers why it now needs to run as admin.
I guess they changed it because it would ask for admin after i logged in now it wants admin on clicking the Icon for Nexon Launcher.

Comments

• MaximusMaximus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    So, I take it that I'm not the only one getting the 'Application failed to respond or respond in a timely manner' BS whenever I try and run the launcher!?

Why don't the devs just go back to the straight login until all the bugs can be worked out of the Nexon Launcher!?