[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

List of Bugs/Glitches 2 Feedback~

The_VillainThe_Villain
Vindictus Rep: 1,550
edited July 16, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10882/list-of-bugs-glitches?state=

"Hi! This section is intended for reporting individual bugs/glitches, with the exception of any pinned threads the staff may set in order to cover a topic. For that matter, we also ask that, whenever possible, picture or video evidence be shown." -Aquasol

(no aggression)

I honestly have no clue where a topic/thread like this would be tabbed under so if you or another FM would be so kind as to telling me where to put it instead of locking it completely, that'd be nice as I and many other players have been having these issues with the game and would like to see that they're being acknowledged and fixed. Also figured it'd be better for both me and you/other FMs if there was just one big list of things in one spot so you/other FM/GMs wouldn't have to scour through thousands of posts or "miss" any of them. =)

As for the proof of aforementioned bugs/glitches..

Game Crashing:

1. forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10824/anyone-crashing-like-alot/p1
2. forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/36428
----

Sword Vella's Latency with Cross Cut:

1. forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/38867
2. forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/37410
3. forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10864/eu-did-anyone-else-know-about-this-or-its-just-me
----

Weird Clipping with Emanating Fist Item:

1. forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10748/weird-clipping-with-emanating-fists/p1
IqP8oYk.jpg
PlRMfDG.jpg
kn8Lzn3.png
----

Friendlist Wiped Out:

1. Literally just log into the game and check your friendlist.. Boom, proof that it's gone lol..
----

Weird Dislocated Shoulder & Floating Weapon Bug/Glitch:

forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/8268/so-my-hurk-broke-an-arm#Comment_37674

OVWULYn.jpg
----

There. Proof &evidence as requested. Slightly aggressive thing here though, is that all this is easily found within the game.. If idk, someone played it for maybe 20 or so minutes.

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    First off, the Bug Reporting section would be the proper place to report bugs and/or glitches.

Speaking as someone who's done some QA work, it's generally easier to have things separated so that they can be tackled one at a time, hence why we have it organized as a section.

As for issues being fixed, that typically falls on the devs to patch and implement, and may or not not be that simple(there is no "fix it" button, and sometimes fixing one thing breaks three other things), so some fixes may take time.

We appreciate your drive and desire to help, but please do not make this thread again, thank you.
    Blouden
This discussion has been closed.