[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Make Titles Great Again.

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi,
I feel that titles are being let down. I've been around a long time. Back from when titles were actually useful to when titles give a different colour above your name also it makes your character look like that you're not a powerleveling noob. Now Titles have changed for the worse, Now you can not gain new titles if you have the same title on another character.
Some people won't mind this as it saves farming the title again when making a new character, however, people like me needs a farming aspect in the game. Titles are great for this, not only we want to get all the titles for all my characters, i want the title name above my head to change colour, it is like a set goal I have and many many others also have.
We have a new character coming out soon, Miri, and people will not be able to get many titles for her because many of us have got them already. so here is my suggestion...

- Make ALL titles account wide. This means the entire title database for ALL characters and compile them into one so no matter if you have a new character or old, you will keep your title count.
- Give Special stats for specific titles. I am talking about when you hit max level with that character it will give you a decent stat buff, something like 250att/matt /balance/ Crit. Reason for this is so we can make new characters to max them to receive the boost which will go on ALL characters. This will bring back a farming element of new characters for everyone.
- Nexon will gain by this. Why? Because people would be encouraged to buy the character slots to make more characters. This will only work IF you keep your character. Deleted a character after getting the title will result in the title being deleted also.

Comments

• SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    They're never gonna make Ein Lacher shared as well as class specific titles and old event titles