[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unable to login to play at all

TemptressTemptress
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Tech Support
totally new to the game, i installed Vindictus a day or two ago. haven't been able to log in at all.

it started with a window that said "Game Launch Blocked: You are attempting to access from outside of our service area. Please go to Support FAQ for more information"
then now another window stating system error (Error: 20399).

while i hope to be able to play, and certainly hope it's not in need to use a VPN but do let me know what's required. Thank you.

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Where are you attempting to play the game from, if I may ask?
  • TemptressTemptress
    erm from the launcher? i don't see any other method to log in
  • TemptressTemptress
    doesn't matter. now i see the different angle of perspective from players here, i concluded that this game isn't worth my time any more. plus it would be nice if Nexon or Vindictus would have clearly state which countries are restricted from playing to save any one the time to have ask around in forum to even get any shred of definite answer as to whether it's a technical fault or simply a simple restriction ban of countries problem. i truly pity players who have to wait for months to get a chance of redeeming themselves back into the game and for a newcomer like me, i feel that the support here isn't prompt nor responsive to begin with; and on that note i'm uninstalling since i can't play nor get the necessary aid i require.
  • TehL337TehL337
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    This is cringey af cause you insta assume many people saying its bad = clearly its bad. Perhaps if given the chance to play you should've at least given it a try. Also the fact forum mod replies on the same day you ask and then you go on a rampage vent about how boo hoo they don't reply fast enough. Are you those people who expects everyone to reply back to you within 5 mins after you sent anything? And seriously? you don't even check out if you can play or not? There are many games that even wont say where it's not playable so you might as well go to forums to and ask around...

Christ I hate ranting but this **** reply to the mod is a joke. Learning to be more patient should be your priority before choosing a game.
  • ErgoErgo
    I'm unable to connect to the east server after a launcher update