[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"Server Response Delayed" issue

JohnKnight6JohnKnight6
Vindictus Rep: 720
in Bug Reporting
I've been encountering this server issue whenever I start a battle with a friend in my party. It usually happens after I completed a battle with a friend once and then try to start another battle with the same people in my party.

Here are some screenshots displaying exactly what happens whenever I encounter this server issue.
[img]file:///C:/Users/Jonathan%20Lee/Documents/Vindictus/Screen%20Shot/Server%20issue/2017_07_08_0003.jpg[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Users/Jonathan%20Lee/Documents/Vindictus/Screen%20Shot/Server%20issue/2017_07_08_0005.jpg[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Users/Jonathan%20Lee/Documents/Vindictus/Screen%20Shot/Server%20issue/2017_07_08_0008.jpg[/img]

Whenever this issue occurs, I'm unable to do anything except move my character around. I also cannot click anything on screen so I'm unable to message my friend about what's happening whenever the issue is occurring. This issue also happens to occur with my friend as well, even when he switches to become the party leader for our next battle after the first one when I was party leader.
Fortunately I'm able to get around this issue is by quitting the game and then restarting it. Yet it's always a huge waste of time and I wish that Nexon realizes this and fix this issue soon.