[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

this product cannot be installed

Nolife05Nolife05
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Tech Support
well duh it already is. i played this game a couple days and when i wanted to play it today it wouldn't even launch to start with. After repair it said update and since then keeps giving me that error.
it was running perfectly fine just yesterday and today it doesn't even work anymore. have reinstalled it two times already and keeps giving me that issue.

Comments

• TemptressTemptress
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited July 9, 2017
    i'm not sure if my situation is the same as your's. install this game 2 days ago, sent a tech support ticket but never seen the post posted any where. my issue was able to install the mechanics of the patches but upon log in, it pop a window saying "Game Launch Blocked: You are attempting to access from outside of our service area. Please go to Support FAQ for more information"

to this day, the problem stays the same. makes me wonder are any f2p games truly free? some are conditioned to use VPN to surpass while some are with issues like ours.

btw, am a total new player to Vindictus, never played before. are issues as such a constant struggle for every player?
  • Nolife05Nolife05
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    nah i think i know the issue now and it's my harddrive that is being and ass really as it wont start up anymore games or programs installed on it.