[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri release date?

DRAGONxNOGARDDRAGONxNOGARD
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited July 6, 2017 in Future Content
when miri will be released to EU server? she seems OP and guess she can combine dragon knight with dark knight / paladin transformation

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    According to rough estimations the end of this year/the beginning of 2018.
    Saphree
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    We're on a full six month lag from KR. Hurk's second weapon still isn't out yet, so they seem to be sticking to the schedule very strictly.
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    We're on a full six month lag from KR. Hurk's second weapon still isn't out yet, so they seem to be sticking to the schedule very strictly.

Hurks new weapon will probably be out this month or next
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Saphree wrote: »

Hurks new weapon will probably be out this month or next

Toss up between Hurk's weapon or Dullahan coming ~26th. Personally I want Dullahan first, but we will see.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    I want dullahan first as well, I don't care about hurks 2nd weapon anymore. And thats comming from a hurk main.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Anytime KR releases a character in the Summer, NA gets the character in December. Early to mid December to be exact.